ad

Video Of the Day

KUWTK: Travis Barker Shares The 'Deal’ He Made to Fly With Kourtney

Travis Barker is revealing the 'deal' he made with Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Kourtney Kardashian in order to get over his fear of flying. The Blink-182 drummer enjoyed a summer of travel with his girlfriend that brought him back on a plane for the first time in over a decade. With Travis being head over heels in love with Kourtney, it was easy for the Poosh founder to convince the rock star to travel abroad with her. Had it not been for the reality star, Travis might still be resorting to local travel and avoiding any type of jet setting.

Fans were happy to see Travis and Kourtney enjoying a romantic getaway to Capri, Italy and Paris in recent weeks. The pair traveled to Europe, where they enjoyed ice cream dates, shopping dates, and a load of public PDA. They almost had their couples vacation ruined by Kourtney's ex Scott Disick after he was put on blast by her other ex Younes Bendjima and had his bitter DM revealed. In the leaked DM scandal, Scott sent Younes a message complaining about Kourtney kissing Travis in public during their getaway. While Kourtney and Travis have taken the high road and avoided addressing Scott publicly, they each issued out subliminal responses letting the Talentless founder know they're unphased. But Travis is still riding high off his travel-filled summer spent with Kourtney. He vowed to never fly again after surviving a tragic plane crash in 2008 that took the lives of his friends. But now that he has Kourtney in his life, anything is possible when it comes to how far Travis will go for her.

Related: KUWTK: Scott Disick & Amelia Hamlin On A Break After Kourtney Drama

In a recent interview with Nylon, Travis revealed the agreement he made with Kourtney in order to overcome his fear of flying. "I made a deal with her that she had just said to me, 'I would love to do so much traveling with you. I want to go to Italy with you. I want to go to Cabo with you. I want to go to Paris with you. I want to go to Bora Bora with you,'" Travis recalled Kourtney telling him. "And I said, 'Well, when the day comes you want to fly, I'm telling you I'll do it with you. I would do anything with you. And just give me 24 hours notice.' And that's what she did."

Prior to dating his longtime friend and neighbor, flying was off the table for Travis. He was left with physical and emotional scars after the accident that took the lives of four people. He was hit even harder when his friend, who also survived the crash, DJ AM, died a year later from an overdose. Since then, Travis has had to heal from the trauma and his fear of boarding a flight. "It's still something very new to me, but having something that gives me the strength and hope to be able to overcome things that were so traumatic in my life, it just says a ton," Travis said. "She's definitely that for me. I'm invincible when I'm with her. It's just like I never dreamed, I never even considered flying again."

The connection Travis and Kourtney have was years in the making. They fueled dating rumors for years before deciding to finally date. Kourtney reportedly told her sisters that she was ready for a more serious relationship. Now that the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has Travis, he has no plans of letting her go. If she was able to get him to fly again, there's no telling what Travis would do to keep her. There might even be wedding bells in their future. It's something that fans are eager to see, and clearly, something their exes Scott and Shanna Moakler would rather not see.

Next: KUWTK: Amelia Hamlin Seemingly Blasts Scott Disick Amid Kourtney Diss

Source: Nylon



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3lbVsq6
KUWTK: Travis Barker Shares The 'Deal’ He Made to Fly With Kourtney KUWTK: Travis Barker Shares The 'Deal’ He Made to Fly With Kourtney Reviewed by Riyad on September 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

ad2

Powered by Blogger.