ad

Video Of the Day

RHOC: Why Vicki Feels The RHOBH Look Down On Orange County

Vicki Gunvalson from The Real Housewives of Orange County made it clear that she feels The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills women look down on Orange County.

As the OG of the OC, Vicki Gunvalson is not a stranger to controversy or fighting for love. Fans watched her marriage to Donn Gunvalson come apart at the seams, while she was also being played by a New Orleans con artist, Brooks Ayers. This caused tension within her family. This past season aired without Gunvalson after she was told she would be demoted on RHOC. Fans were livid with the network's decision, and the franchise has yet to recover.

Related: RHOC: Why Vicki Gunvalson Blames Bravo For Her Divorce

This past season has not been the same without Gunvalson or Tamra Judge. Gunvalson finally decided to speak out on the Behind the Velvet Rope podcast with David Yontef. She expressed her true feelings on all things "housewives." The mother of two revealed that she was snubbed by RHOBH's Lisa Rinna at Andy Cohen's baby shower. While speaking with David, the housewife said, "I don't really socialize with the Beverly Hills ladies. I think they think that we're Orange County and they're Beverly Hills. And you know, I think there's a little bit of, 'Go away, girls.' I feel that from them that they think they're above us. I mean, I wouldn't live in Beverly Hills if you paid me. I love my Orange County."

Fans would tend to agree with Gunvalson since she has beautiful beaches and the 90210 zip code just has The Hills and Lisa Vanderpump's restaurants. Just for good measure, Gunvalson added, "I don't think they gave me the time of day. They wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for me starting this damn thing." Fans were even more surprised to learn that Rinna had given Vicki the cold shoulder, saying, "So the last time I saw all of them was either at BravoCon or Andy's baby shower in January of last year. And truly, you know, Lisa Rinna didn't give me the time of day. I said hi to her. And she was like, Oh yeah, you're Orange County. I just felt looked down on, you know, she's up on the tables, dancing. I'm like, why? This is Andy's baby shower. You want attention? I just sat back going, wow, this is a little messed up. Everybody was having fun. But you just see it from a different perspective when you're not on anymore." 

Fans are praying that the OG gets the call to come back to RHOC. This past season was heavy thanks to Braunwyn Windham-Burke's alcoholism and Kelly Dodd's loose tongue. Fans want to whoop it up again with the RHOC blonde that started it all.

Next: RHOBH: Why Fans Are Shocked By Kyle Richards’ Daughter Portia's New Pic

The Real Housewives of Orange County airs on Wednesday at 9 pm EST on Bravo

Source: Behind the Velvet Rope 



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/2MjcxAt
RHOC: Why Vicki Feels The RHOBH Look Down On Orange County RHOC: Why Vicki Feels The RHOBH Look Down On Orange County Reviewed by Riyad on January 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

ad2

Powered by Blogger.